INFO – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN HIRING PETER LINDBERG
HOW I OPERATE
Peter Lindberg operates out of Gothenburg Sweden but is available for work all over the planet. Exceptions are countries at war and/or with some kind of security-problems, conflicts etc. For assignments outside Sweden there is usually nescessary to book in good time due to the fact that travelling takes time and might otherwise conflict with other assignments. When working outside Sweden time for travelling and preparations on site will have to be added to the total amount of time charged for. Peter allways brings at least one assistent with him for whom charges will apply in the same manner as above. All expenses have to be pre-paid or taken care of by the client before Peter Lindberg is leaving Sweden. If arrangements for hotels, car and equipment-rentals, permits etc are to be taken care of by Peter Lindberg the client will be charged for time/expenses involved with this.
RIGHTS AND USER-POLICY FOR ALL CLIENTS (Business/corporate and private)
• Clients accept that I (Peter Lindberg, aka the photographer) use images from assignments for marketing of my own business, including website, feature editorials, ads (for my business) and photographic exhibitions.
• Clients accept that all work can be sold as art-prints. Exceptions include work where clients and the photographer have agreed otherwise, such as images mostly consisting of a brand-name etc. Exceptions MUST me agreed in advance and in case in cases the client wishes to declare an exception retroactively or after the price is set, economic compensation to the photographer must be agreed upon.
• The photographer respects publishing dates before showing any work to anyone not directly involved in production of the images. In case no publishing date is set, the job for any reason is not finished or delayed on the clients behalf, maximum waiting-time before the photographer can show the work is 2 years unless an agreement on another time-frame is made.
• Work that shows prototypes, classified information or products etc. will not be showed to anyone apart from people involved in production before public release-date/launch. In case a release never materializes the photographer waits 5 years before showing the work unless something else is agreeed.
• The photographer uses security- and confidentiality-agreements with any supplier used in production that requires such.
• All photographs are fully owned by the photographer indefinately and ownership can not be purchased. Only user-rights can be purchased and is agreed on from assignment to assignment and/or client.
• By using images outside any negotiated agreement the client agrees to pay a minimum of €5000 per image or the applicable fee times 2 if such would exceed €5ooo per image.
• By hiring Peter Lindberg for your assigment you declare you accept above terms.
All terms are subject to change without notice. Read up each time.
PRICE AND USER-RIGHTS POLICY FOR PRIVATE CUSTOMERS
As it has come to my attention that people had to pay for lots of things that I think obviously be included in the basic price, I have decided to formulate a policy for what concerns both file permissions and following orders. • The customer pays for the time & labor, ie. no fees to get the original files, etc. • The customer does not pay for anything but the actual handling when placing following orders or replacement media for lost CD / DVD is ordered. • Very favorable prices for enlargements. • The only restrictions that apply to user rights is that they may not be used commercially or resold. • My only reason why I want the customers order enlargements from me is that I can GUARANTEE the quality AND PRICE! And that good enlargements is essential for my reputation. I reserve the right to use the images in their my own marketing and for artistic work / art prints ( for sale) as long as not otherwise agreed upon in writing. / / Peter Lindberg